lllusion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lllusion

WE are a active gaming guild.WE play Perfect World.But are not limited to just that one game

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Married Couple Looking to Join

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-08

Married Couple Looking to Join Empty
PostSubject: Married Couple Looking to Join   Married Couple Looking to Join Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 1:19 am

I spoke to one of your members last night about info on joining Illusion, he pointed me here ;]

So, thought I would introduce my wife and myself...

A bit of our gaming Background...
I have been playing computer games from the VIC 20 and Commodore 64 days, plowed through Master of Orion, the Command and Conqueor series, Age of Empires, Fable, Dungeon Siege/Expansion, and most recently Guild Wars. I got my wife into playing GW with me and we are both long term, active Guild Wars players (over 3 years). I have logged over 4800 hours cyclops mainly on my primary ranger, but also have an ele and monk. Since GW is a state of "hold" right now, our family began looking for another game to play together (my three kids also play but will not be looking for membership).

Our PWI experience...
That said, I started playing PWI about the first of December while on vacation. I played a veno through level 15 to check out the game, and once the family saw the mounts, it was "all aboard" from there. Of course, SOMEone had to play cleric, so Dad got elected. (Wife and daughters play venos, son is a barb) I had a female cleric, and re-rolled after L25 for a male chara so I could carry my RL wife ;]..... We play together mostly, her main is a L49 Veno (IGN: zlatana) and my main is a L46 Cleric (IGN: ZegtheDoc). We typically play 3-4 nights a week (central time zone US), 2-3 hours a night. Weekends sometimes more, just depending on work schedules and teen kids events.

What we are looking for...
I would say we are solid team players and learn our various party roles quickly. We have an interest in TW and want to be part of an established, growing and active faction that we can help in. We enjoy doing missions, adventuring, and PvE. We are looking to make some awesome friends in PWI just as we have made in Guild Wars... we look forward to meeting you all in game, and if our "fit" in the faction is good, to playing in game with you all!

Zeg
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 54
Registration date : 2008-11-10

PostSubject: Re: Married Couple Looking to Join   Married Couple Looking to Join Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 5:43 am

hey zeg it was me who u spoke to in game you and your family are all welcome to join us just send me Hazelle or dark fury a whisper in game for invite.We look forward to having you and your family as great additions to our guild.We all consider us family so it will be great to have ya
Back to top Go down
https://lllusion-guild.forumotion.com
Zeg

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: Married Couple Looking to Join   Married Couple Looking to Join Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:54 am

Anyone here?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Married Couple Looking to Join   Married Couple Looking to Join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Married Couple Looking to Join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
lllusion :: General Discussion :: Guest applications here !!State that u wanna join guild here!!-
Jump to: